22 November, 2006

Oh puppies..


I haven't been the best blogger this week. Think I'm just going to blame the lack of exciting outings to make you all jealous of. Instead I've spend most of my time on the internet, looking at things like this! Some of you may think small dogs (if not all dogs) are ridiculous, and small dogs in jumpers even more so. But come on! If you had a small dog, needed to buy it a jumper, and had $100 to spare, how could you not get it a skull and crossbone, Ralph Lauren jumper in 100% cashmere?!

Tomorrow - thanksgiving dinner with the extended Keller family in Fremont. Exciting! I'll report Friday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

ah isabel, vi har ju pratat om dina hundproblem. du maste käma emot dom! to all you englishspeakers: please do not encourage isabel's unhealthy obsession with puppies, i spent three valuable years of my life fighting against it!
saknar dig.

4:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home