23 October, 2006

Sunday in Napa






After spending a lot of time in Berkeley, and some in San Francisco, we finally ventured further away on Sunday, going to Calistoga in Napa to climb on Mt. St. Helena with Kim and Michal. I don’t know how much I need to say, perhaps I should just let the photos speak for themselves… but we had a wonderful day with amazing weather! Driving through the Napa valley was beautiful and made me want to start a vineyard, maybe. And after a half hour (sweaty) hike we got to a climbing spot with stunning views and some pretty cool climbing where we spent the day and met some nice people, some weird people and some obnoxiously loud teenagers. As the sun started to set we had some good cheese and bread watching the sunset to then hike back down in the dark in true lse-climbing club trip-style… I wish I could post more photos, but I’m only allowed 5 per posting, malish. Oh well, these are a pretty fair representation of views, Michal and Anthony climbing (sorry Kim, didn’t seem to have one of you!), and Ant, Kim and Michal snacking in the evening sun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home