19 December, 2006

Adieu California...


We came back from LA last night and at this moment Anthony is already on his way back to Europe. The flat has been emptied of my things and soon I'm driving Kim's car down to pick her up from work and then to spend the night at hers in SF.

It's my last night in California, and so technically I guess that means that the autumn saga ends? It's so strange to think that my stay here is already over and that I'm not coming back with Ant in January, but I guess that's why it was an autumn saga in the first place. I have seen so many beautiful things, followed by at least as many strange and bizarre ones in this crazy place. Somehow California manages to be exactly what you imagine it to be like, and yet at the same time so much more.

I took the photo above on Venice beach yesterday morning . In another 24 hours I will already be far, far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home